The small affiliates in The Affiliate Lab community are earning nice and steady commissions with different educational products.
As someone who’s navigated the complexities of the education market and identified its profitable sub-niches, I’m eager to share my insights and experience, helping you make the most of the best education affiliate programs out there.
Education is a really vast market with many interesting sub-niches we’ve uncovered for you.
Best Education Affiliate Programs in India
Interested in developing your skills and recommending the products that helped the way. Education affiliate programs could be the perfect way for you to earn a bunch of affiliate income.
What is An Affiliate Program?
An affiliate program is a marketing strategy that combines the two actors in the sales process:
- A person skilled in sales, known as an affiliate, can affiliate with a product or service from another person.
- Sale is made through this unique link, the affiliate is paid a commission set by the creator.
- Everything is done in a free, simple, and rewarding way.
- The affiliate can then promote this link through various channels, such as their own blog or website, YouTube channel, social media posts, and email messages.
- This type of service can be seen as a chance to become an entrepreneur, achieve the dream of financial independence, and make money without leaving home.
What is The Role Of An Affiliate?
There is no limit to the number of products a user can promote as an affiliate, and there are different strategies you can use: you can affiliate with several products and use your promotional links (Hotlinks) to set up an online store, or you can choose a specific product and create a strong sales strategy focused only on that product, for example.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing involves four main actors
- The affiliate: The individual or entity that promotes the merchant’s product or service
- The affiliate network: An intermediary between an affiliate and a merchant’s affiliate program. While affiliates and merchants can connect without an affiliate network, it is a common channel for such relationships.
- The customer: The individual who purchases a product through an affiliate. Merchants and affiliates collaborate to connect them with the affiliate’s audience in order to convert them into customers.
- The merchant: The individual or entity selling the product or service that the affiliate promotes
How We Compiled This List of Programs
Keywords beginning with the word “learn” are some of the highest volume and most profitable keywords for course providers.
- “Learn to Code” (90,500 searches per month)
- “Learn German” (40,500 searches per month)
- “Learn social media marketing” (1,600 searches per month)
We identified common affiliate tracking domains among the programs. The affiliate tracking domain for LinkedIn Learning is
Why Should You Promote Education Affiliate Programs?
Education affiliate programs are a good choice for affiliate marketing because
- There will always be a demand for good-quality education
- You can promote educational products from every niche
- No investment is needed to start
- It provides value to the customers, and you can earn a high amount of profit
5 Best Education Affiliate Programs in India for 2023
Founded in 2016, Adda247 is the largest ed-tech platform in India, with 40 million users in a year. Adda247 app is the #1 Android app in all educational apps in India.
Adda247 is India’s largest test preparation site, with over 50 million students in Tier II and Tier III cities. It is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing education Apps, with 1 million daily video views, over 0.5 million daily active users on the app, and 2.5 million daily.
undergrad entrance which you can utilize by joining the Adda247 affiliate program you can earn up to Rs 15000 per month. Commission 6% on per sale in 30 days.
One of the most popular education affiliate programs, according to our analysis of affiliate links from top e-learning websites.
It has over 155,000 courses, each managed by independent instructors. Anyone can create and publish a course on Udemy.
Its cookie window is 75% shorter than the industry standard of 30 days. In practice, this means customers must arrive at your link ready to buy. Luckily, Udemy has a Marketplace Insights tool that you can use to gauge the most popular courses and perform niche research.
Skillshare is an online learning community, take, or even teach a class. Anyone can sign up for Skillshare to start taking online courses.
To reduce the professional skills gap and offer everyone access, Skillshare was founded. Skillshare helps people to develop their professions, and improve their lives.
Skillshare offers over 30,000 online courses that you can promote with your friends and family and earn up to Rs. 20,000 per month. Join the Skillshare affiliate marketing program. Commission 7% per sale Cookie Duration 30 days.
MasterClass is a streaming service that allows them to learn new skills from genuine elites in their field.
We’re not just talking about your common-and-garden “highly qualified instructors” here — we’re talking about Gordon Ramsey teaching you how to cook, Serena Williams giving you tips to improve your service game, and Shonda Rhimes giving you tips on how to nail your next pitch.
MasterClass is available on mobile, Roku devices, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV, so members can access it whether they’re chilling in their lounge or on their way to the office.
Coursera comes under the best education affiliate programs. 275 plus leading universities to provide affordable and job-relevant online education to students and organizations around the world. As a Coursera student, you can earn certificates from universities and companies such as Yale, Illinois, Google, and IBM.
The platform offers more than 4300 courses, 450 specializations, 440 projects, 30 certificates, and 20 degrees which you can promote by joining the Coursera affiliate program. Commission 10% – 45% per sale.
How much can an affiliate earn in India?
With an average yearly pay of 3.0 Lakhs, affiliate marketing salaries in India range from 0.1 Lakhs to 6.6 Lakhs. Thus, salary projections are based on 25 salaries that Affiliate Marketings provided.
Most affiliate networks typically pay between 5% and 15% of the number of sales.
Which affiliate program is best in India?
There are several platforms that always look for affiliate marketer to promote their products. The list of the best affiliate programs in India.
1. Amazon Associates
3. Reseller Club
Which Niche is the best for affiliate marketing?
The top rewarding niches for affiliate marketing are fashion, health and wellness, finance, gaming, and kitchenware.
How to choose the best platform for affiliate marketing?
You need to be your client to wisely choose the best platform for affiliate marketing. Fits your niche and is desired by your target audience. You should also check out the commission levels and quality of the products.
Who is eligible for affiliate marketing?
There are no eligibility criteria to begin affiliate marketing. All you need is a working laptop and a stable internet connection.