How to use YouTube to earn money
Starting a YouTube channel appears to be the simplest approach to gaining a secondary source of income and the opportunity to “be your own boss” in India. While many well-known YouTube video creators have left their full-time jobs in order to grow their channels, it is unquestionably not a good idea for someone who is thinking about beginning a YouTube channel right now. Making money on YouTube, in truth, needs a long-term commitment and, of course, a creative mind. You’ll have to make good videos on a regular basis and forget about the money.
YouTube stars are today’s self-made celebrities—people who have built an online following by making content aimed at teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and generally being wonderful. Most of these small-screen celebrities do what they do simply to satisfy a desire to create and perform in front of an audience.
How to set up your YouTube Channel?
Start with creating a Google account and logging into YouTube. Pick a genre and a name ahead of time. Before you begin, make unique thumbnails and cover images. To keep a workflow going, it’s a good idea to start your channel with enough content already made. It’s a good idea to have two or three weeks’ worth of scheduled and ready-to-upload videos on hand. This will assist you in maintaining a regular and consistent routine. The fundamentals of video production recommend that you make mute-friendly videos with proper subtitles and a good voice-over. While smartphone cameras are acceptable for beginners, keep in mind that it is the shots and angles that make a good video outstanding.
Can You Make Money on YouTube?
The short answer is yes. Thousands of people are doing it. And not all of them have millions of subscribers to boot. Contrary to popular belief, YouTube isn’t just a numbers game – your earning potential also depends on the niche you cater to, the level of engagement you generate, and the revenue streams you tap into. That’s not to say subscribers and views aren’t important – check out our easy tips to get more views on YouTube.
How to use YouTube to earn money
1. Add Great Content
Try to upload content that is high quality and isn’t super long. This option can vary depending on what type of content you decide to upload. The more engaging your content, the better your chances of earning money on YouTube.
- Even if your content isn’t great at first, keep at it. Practice makes perfect. Try to make each video better than the last. You will often learn as you go.
- Improve your content by either using a better camera or trying better editing software or techniques. Also, try to improve the way things are filmed. Use a tripod, have a friend help you or light your scenes better. It all helps for a better end product which in turn helps you get a better audience. If you don’t want to buy bright white lights, you can sit near a sunny window, or do it outside.
- By uploading content regularly, you can help hold an audience, which can help you earn money. People are more likely to subscribe if you add content regularly.
- Make sure to tag your videos with keywords that describe the content, as well as an eye-catching description. These will help drive people to your video from YouTube searches.
2. Monetize Your Videos
In order to start earning money on your videos, you’ll need to enable monetization. This means you are allowing YouTube to place ads in your video. This also means that you acknowledge that there is no copyrighted material in your video.
- Go to www.youtube.com and click “My Channel” on the webpage.
- Click the link called “Video Manager” on the top bar.
- Click the channel and Enable monetization.
For more information about EARN MONEY and the latest news visit the site.
3. Gain an Audience
Building an audience is key to making money on YouTube. You need people to watch your ads in order to make any money off of them. There is no one secret to getting more subscribers, just make the best content that you can and they will come to you.
4. Get Featured on YouTube Premium
How do you make money on YouTube besides running channel advertisements? YouTube Premium is the answer.
YouTube Premium is a paid membership service that enables people to watch ad-free videos. Creators don’t have to do anything, as they’ll automatically get a second revenue stream when YouTube Premium members play their videos.
As with YouTube monetization rules for advertising-based revenue, most of the revenue generated via Premium membership fees will go to creators.
5. Set Up Google AdSense
You can set up Google AdSense for free at the AdSense website. Click the Sign Up Now button to begin creating your account. You must be 18 years or older to create your own account. If you are younger than that, you will need an adult to help you.
- You need either PayPal or a bank account and a valid mailing address as well as other information so AdSense can verify who you are and who to send the money to. You only gain money per ad click and a smaller amount per view but it adds up over time. This is why having an audience is key.