Top 10 affiliate marketing websites in India
Worldwide, the total eCommerce market is to cross $5.55 trillion in 2023 and grow significantly more in the coming years (Shopify).
As eCommerce sites are growing exponentially, they provide ample opportunities for brands and affiliate marketers. Especially for smaller businesses, affiliate marketers can improve brand reach alongside different types of digital marketing.
And, as there is no shortage of affiliate marketing websites currently, it can confuse content creators, affiliates, and brands to choose the right platform.
Top 10 Affiliate marketing websites in India
EarnKaro is one of the most trusted and used affiliate marketing platforms in India. It is basically a deal-sharing platform that allows you to make money quickly. EarnKaro is a terrific way to supplement your income, whether you’re a student, a housemaker, or a working professional. EarnKaro offers a user to become an affiliate of 150+ partners.
Monthly commissions can reach Rs. 30,000. Simply share deals from websites such as Flipkart, Myntra, Ajio, and others. You earn a commission when your friends, relatives, and others in your network shop through your Profit Link!
2. Amazon India
Amazon Associates, commonly known as “Amazon Affiliates,” is a simple way to monetize your website or blog. Sign up, get approved right away, and start putting Amazon affiliate links on your site.
You earn a commission when someone buys something on Amazon through one of your links – it’s as simple as that. It is one of the top affiliate programs in India, with commissions ranging from 0.2% to 10% depending on the product category.
3. Flipkart Affiliate Program
Flipkart is another choice for affiliate marketers in India. Like other platforms mentioned today, various product categories have different commission rates. They are also transparent.
Check out the features of the Flipkart Affiliate Program.
- It offers a wide range of tools. For instance, you can choose different types of links – text links, button links, customizable banners, etc. It also offers HTML codes without you having to code yourself. Along with that, you can make it easy for your blog readers or video viewers to use the search widget of Flipkart without any hassle.
- If you have multiple sites, there is no restriction on using Flipkart affiliate links.
- Like most other affiliate programs and sites, you earn a commission after the sale of the product you linked to.
vCommission is a well-known affiliate network that is rapidly expanding. Through its growing network of over 18,000 affiliates, the platform provides top-rated businesses with performances.
Unlike many other affiliate programs that cater to a variety of marketing goals, vCommission was introduced early. An affiliate can earn money in a variety of methods, including lead generation, e-commerce transactions, and driving app installs.
The commission minimum payment threshold is Rs. 5000, which pays you every month. In addition, the site has partnered with Myntra, AliExpress, Agoda, Snapdeal, and HomeShop18, among other e-commerce giants.
It has a growing database of products that fit into various niche markets. Not only that but it is equally recognized as one of the top eCommerce and affiliate marketplaces in over 190 countries. This is for you if you know how to run Facebook Ads or write SEO-friendly blogs.
Do check the SEO guidelines for beginners if you are new to search engine optimization.
Features of ClickBank
- Affiliate marketers can connect directly with business owners on the platform. But, affiliate marketers also need to be aware of choosing the right merchants.
6. Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten advertising has established its presence as an affiliate and performance marketing giant in the last two decades.
Let’s have a look at its best features and advantages.
- It is a global network of more than 150,000 active publishers with plenty of cross-border marketing options.
- As far as its commission structure is concerned, it follows a multi-tiered model along with dynamic and coupon-based commissions. You can get money for the beginning, middle, and end of the customer journey map you use to generate sales on Rakuten.
- In the dynamic model, advertisers can let publishers know which links are most important and pay the publishers more than the usual rate when customers use those specified links.
- It has dedicated customer support for affiliate marketers, as their knowledge base can confuse first-time users.
Admitad is a global affiliate network that connects a variety of companies/brands with publishers all over the world. Booking.com, Samsung, and Tata Cliq are just a few of the well-known businesses that are affiliated with Admitad.
This affiliate platform, which began in 2015 in India, allows publishers to establish a powerful online network and monetize their communities’ social media, emails, YouTube channels, messengers, and other traffic sources through CPA affiliate networks.
It also provides a variety of business strategies for monetizing content such as advertising, promo codes, coupons, banners, contextual, and so on. Admitad affiliate earnings can be withdrawn via your PayPal account, bank cards, or the Payoneer platform.
INRDeals is the first digital bargainer of its kind, negotiating for you every time you shop online to save you even the smallest margin available on the product of your choice.
INRDeals acts as your online wakhaf (acquaintance) and provides additional discounts on a wide range of products such as recharge, electronics, mobile phones, apparel, shoes, and lifestyle from your favorite online stores such as Flipkart, Myntra, Jabong, TataCliq, PayTm, Makemytrip, and many others.
INRDeals provides further discounts through promo codes, discount coupons, deals, cash incentives, freebies, gift vouchers, and promotional codes, among other methods.
9. CJ Affiliate
It is among the oldest affiliate networks in the world. Like Shopify, you will need an established website to join for free.
If you were not aware, Dell India recently migrated their affiliate program to CJ. With this integration in 2021, Dell India consumers grew from 1.2 times in Q1 2021 to 2.9 times in Q3 2021.
Features of CJ Affiliate
- It allows omnichannel integrations for advertisers and businesses
- It has customizable commission structures based on the partner or promotional property
- For publishers, CJ offers its Deep Link Generator tool to create tracking links from a brand’s website
- If you use social media marketing as a content creator and have a good number of followers, you can leverage this data on your CJ profile to enjoy more business partnerships.
- As a content creator, you can even join its very own Content Creation certification to showcase your social proof when you desire to work with top brands.
10. eBay Partner Network
Under this affiliate program, you earn a commission based on the product categories on the eBay site. Affiliates earn between 1% to 6% of the item’s price.
Here are some of its features
- Under the cookie system, anyone who clicks on your affiliate link can make any qualified purchase, not necessarily the item you have linked to. You will still earn a commission for that.
- It is a diverse platform to use affiliate links for various product categories. This gives more options for affiliate marketers. They can create and publish content for a multitude of products to promote.
- It offers two valuable solutions, including Smart Links and Smart Placements. With Smart Links, you can make any link you share on your socials or blog an affiliate link. Likewise, with Smart Placements, it is easy to customize banners based on the type of content you publish.
The best Affiliate Marketing examples in India tell you how you can earn additional income. If you want to become an Affiliate Marketer, you can take a look at the affiliate website examples. Join a platform of your choice and promote products. These affiliate examples are proof that anyone, irrespective of their background, can make money online through Affiliate Marketing.